Monday, August 8, 2011

Boudoir

I've been playing around with some boudoir photography for a while now. I know some people have mixed feelings about it but this is how I feel.

God created us for each other as husband & wife. He wants us to be deeply in love with each other and devoted. This is one way to show your commitment, love and devotion to your husband. It's also for you!  Some women do these sessions to celebrate weight loss or just to boost their confidence. Celebrate your body. Confidence is Sexy.

My style and objective is to keep every shoot classy and professional and for the outcome to be sexy & empowering. The best part  is seeing the reaction from women when they realize that they really are beautiful - inside and out. My promise is to make you feel comfortable and beautiful, and capture these moments for you to have forever. Your privacy is also very important to me so please note that all images posted here are with full written permission and your photos do not have to be posted online.